Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; Object Oriented Programming in C++ & Interview Preparation(9$ to Free), Ultimate Ethical Hacking Course(109$ to Free), How to build your own first Voice Assistant in Python(9$ to Free) and Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel guide 2021(19$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may run out early
Free Udemy Courses – 9 September 2021
Object Oriented Programming in C++ & Interview Preparation(9$ to Free)
Classroom like learning, Detailed Explanation of Question, Top Frequently Asked Questions
Concepts of C++ programming are made very simple and easy.
Why Object Oriented Programming
Example of OOP
Member Function and Member Variable
Characteristics Of OOP
Top Frequently Asked Interview Question – Part 1
Top Frequently Asked Interview Question – Part 2
Top Frequently Asked Interview Question – Part 3
Topics Covered in Questions
C++ Object Oriented Programming Question
STL – Questions
Fundamentals of Programming Questions
Characteristics of Object-Oriented Programming
Class and Object Questions
Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation etc.
File handling Questions
C++ Scenario Based Questions
Template in C++Questions
Virtual Function and Virtual Class Questions
Condition in C++ Questions
Container Vector, Array, Stack, Queue, List, Map, Set
Algorithms in STL Questions
Memory Management – New and Delete Questions
Static Member variable and Functions Questions
(Cover total 34 questions with detailed explanation)
Join Hand Initiative – Contributed by the people who have faced the interview
Unlike most instructors out there, we are not marketers or salespeople. We are senior engineers and programmers who have worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
Our job as instructors will be successful if we are able to help you get your dream job at a big company. This one skill of mastering the coding interview can really change the course of your career and life and we hope you join this course today to see what it can do for your career!
ByteBoard – VeDinesh Academy provides smart classroom-type learning by breaking long lectures into short and crisp for each topic.
We explain concepts with examples and pictures for better understanding, moreover we apply the Mind-Map technique that would definitely help you in connecting the dots and remembering the concepts forever.
We are highly motivated and passionate to provide you high-quality, simplified, and in-depth training at an affordable price.
Click for Free Object Oriented Programming in C++ & Interview Preparation Course
Ultimate Ethical Hacking Course(109$ to Free)
What is ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking involves an authorized attempt to gain unauthorized access to a computer system, application, or data. Carrying out an ethical hack involves duplicating strategies and actions of malicious attackers. This practice helps to identify security vulnerabilities which can then be resolved before a malicious attacker has the opportunity to exploit them.
Also known as “white hats,” ethical hackers are security experts that perform these assessments. The proactive work they do helps to improve an organization’s security posture. With prior approval from the organization or owner of the IT asset, the mission of ethical hacking is opposite from malicious hacking.
How are ethical hackers different than malicious hackers?
Ethical hackers use their knowledge to secure and improve the technology of organizations. They provide an essential service to these organizations by looking for vulnerabilities that can lead to a security breach.
An ethical hacker reports the identified vulnerabilities to the organization. Additionally, they provide remediation advice. In many cases, with the organization’s consent, the ethical hacker performs a re-test to ensure the vulnerabilities are fully resolved.
Malicious hackers intend to gain unauthorized access to a resource (the more sensitive the better) for financial gain or personal recognition. Some malicious hackers deface websites or crash backend servers for fun, reputation damage, or to cause financial loss. The methods used and vulnerabilities found remain unreported. They aren’t concerned with improving the organizations security posture.
Straight to the point In this course you will learn all of the below in one course only (This Ultimate Course):
- What is Unix Vs Linux ?
- Unix Architecture
- Linux Essential Commands
- Linux/Unix File System
- Linux/Unix User Administration + Sudo
- Python For Ethical Hacking
- Build your Own Tools in Python
- Build Web App Login Brute-Force In Python
- Build Port Scanner In Python
- Learn how to use Wireshark for Ethical hacking.
- Hack Network Protocols using Kali Linux
- You will become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration and network security
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network
- You will master Service detection, Version detection, Operating system detection, and performance. You will explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery and hacking.
- What is Deep Web
- What is Dark Web
- What is TOR and How it works
- MITM Attacks
- What is DDoS Attack and How it works
- DDoS Botnet
- Common DDoS Attacks
- Top DDoS Tools and how to prevent such attacks
Click for Free Ultimate Ethical Hacking Course
How to build your own first Voice Assistant in Python(9$ to Free)
In this project you will learn how to build your first virtual assistant VA in python in less then 90 minutes.
This is a great small project to get started (even if you have little or no prior knowledge in python) and learning opportunity.
Learning through your own little projects is the best and most enjoying way to improve your skills.
In the world of today we all already use Virtual Assistants like Alexa, Siri, Google and others more and more in our daily lifes. It’s convenient nd this will only increase the next few years. So wouldn’t it be interesting to learn the fundamentals to create our own VA?
This is exactly the goal of this class and it makes a lot of fun doing it. We can ask our Virtual Assistant to play songs, search youtube, return stock quotes and many other things.
Doesn’t that sound intersting?
So let’s don’t waste any time and start working on this project together. Every step is explained so no worries! Just get started.
Click for Free How to build your own first Voice Assistant in Python Course
Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel guide 2021(19$ to Free)
6 Reasons why you should choose this Excel course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Microsoft Excel in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this Microsoft Excel course within one weekend
- Business related examples, data analysis and case studies solved using Advanced Excel.
- You will learn various data analysis techniques using MS Excel
- Ample practice exercises on data analysis, MS excel (basic & advanced), because Excel requires practice
- Downloadable resources comprising important MS Excel techniques and functionalities
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
Start using Excel to its full potential to become proficient at your Excel tasks today!
Either you’re new to Microsoft Excel, or you’ve played around with Excel since long but want to get more comfortable with MS Excel’s advanced features, or maybe you want to enhance your data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel. Either way, this Excel course will be great for you.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this MS Excel course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on MS Excel which can be completed within 6 hours. This course will help you learn advanced Excel and various data analysis tools associated with Microsoft excel. We know that your time is important and hence we have created this fast paced MS Excel course without wasting time on irrelevant Excel operations.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. They have an in-depth knowledge in advanced MS Excel and various data analysis tools available in the market.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content on basic Excel features, or advanced Excel functions or maybe on data analysis tools; practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Assignments are aimed at enhancing your skillsets on Microsoft Excel at an advanced level and at analysing data. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to crack advanced MS Excel in the professional work place.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete and concise course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction – In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions – This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas – This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas – This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools – This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Formatting data and tables – This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows etc.
- Pivot Tables – This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
- Charts – This Excel lecture covers charts such as, Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart – Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Excel Shortcuts – This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
- Analytics in Excel – This Excel lecture covers the data analytics options available in Excel such as Regression, Solving linear programming problem (Minimization or Maximization problems), What-if (Goal Seek and Scenario Manager)
- Macros – This lecture covers the process of recording a Macro, running a Macro and creating a button to run a Macro.
- Bonus Lectures – Waterfall chart in Excel 2016 and previous versions of Excel, Infographics 1: Cool charts, Infographics 2: Cool charts
- And so much more!