Today’s Free Udemy Courses are; HR Analytics using MS Excel for Human Resource Management (39$ to Free), Airbnb: How to be a Successful Host (29$ to Free), Microsoft Excel – MS Excel Formulas & Functions (29$ to Free) and Adobe Photoshop CC Fundamentals and Essentials Training (249$ to Free)
Coupons are limited. So It may expire early
Free Udemy Courses – 5 May 2022
HR Analytics using MS Excel for Human Resource Management
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of HR metrics and devise HR analytics techniques in your workplace
- Make HR Dashboards as per HR analytics standards and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world HR problems using HR analytics techniques
- Use HR analytics tools like pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the available HR data
- create appealing data summaries and dashboards to present the HR story in the most effective way
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this HR Analytics: Strategies & Models in Excel course.
If you are a Human Resources manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply HR analytics techniques to real-world problems of the HR business function, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular HR analytics models and how to implement HR analytics in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different HR analytics models
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing HR analytics models in excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in each lecture on HR analytics and Human Resource Management
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts on HR analytics and Human Resource Management
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of HR analytics in this course.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, HR analytics tools, human resource management, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts on HR analytics and human resource management. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning on HR analytics and human resource management.
What is covered in this course?
The analysis of data is not the main crux of analytics. It is the interpretation that helps provide insights after the application of analytical techniques that makes analytics such an important discipline. We have used the most popular analytics software tool which is MS Excel. This will aid the students who have no prior coding background to learn and implement HR analytics concepts to actually solve real-world HR problems.
Let me give you a brief overview of the course
- Part 1 – Introduction
In this section, we will learn about the course structure and the meaning of some key terms associated with HR Analytics.
- Part 2 – Essential MS Excel formulas and using them to calculate HR metrics
In this part, we will start with a tutorial on all the popular MS Excel formulas. Then we will see the implementation of these to calculate and automate the HR metrics. This is an important part of HR analytics of a human resource dataset. We also discuss a separate case study where we use Excel to calculate the average cost of external and internal hiring.
- Part 3 – Visualization in Excel and HR Dashboarding
In this part, we will begin with a tutorial on all the popular charts and graphs that can be drawn in MS Excel. Then we will see the implementation of these to create visualize HR analytics of the available HR data. We also discuss a separate case study where we use Excel to build a department-wise demographic distribution of human resources.
- Part 4 – Data summarization using Pivot tables
In this part, we will learn about several advanced topics in MS Excel such as Pivot tables, indirect functions, and also about data formatting. Then we will see the implementation of these to create beautiful summaries of HR analytics of the available HR data. We also discuss a separate case study where we use Excel to build a dynamic department wise demographic dashboard and format it to make it presentable.
- Part 5 – Basics of Machine Learning and Statistics
In this part, we introduce the students to the basics of statistics and ML. This part is for students who have no background understanding of ML and statistics concepts.
- Part 6 – Preprocessing Data for ML models
In this section, you will learn what actions you need to take step by step to get the data and then prepare it for analysis these steps are very important. We start with understanding the importance of business knowledge then we will see how to do data exploration. We learn how to do uni-variate analysis and bivariate analysis then we cover topics like outlier treatment, missing value imputation, variable transformation, and correlation.
- Part 7 – Linear regression model for predicting metrics
Click for Free HR Analytics using MS Excel for Human Resource Management
Airbnb: How to be a Successful Host
My Airbnb units have been through typhoons, earthquakes, a major pandemic and even a flood for good measure that wiped out one of the local train lines for 6 months. In spite of this, we have consistently made a healthy profit. How many businesses could you say this about and keep a straight face? Airbnb is a great side hustle or retirement income. It can also be your fulltime career should you wish to pursue it. As well, in what other business can you meet other interesting people from all over the world.
I have experienced many things while hosting on Airbnb from Guests making false claims to fantastic guests you would want to see again and again. From broken bones to broken tables. I literally have seen and experienced it all. You don`t have to learn on the job like I did. You can learn from my experience.
This course will take you from a novice host to Superhost status. You will learn the basics so that you can get up and running and making money as soon as possible. I have been hosting since 2015 and have had thousands of guests from literally everywhere. Learn from my valuable experience about what to do and what not to do and how to handle the various situations that come up as an Airbnb host. Learn also, why Airbnb is simply the best platform to host your short term rental property on.
Click for Free Airbnb: How to be Successfull Host Course
Microsoft Excel – MS Excel Formulas & Functions
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to crack Excel in the professional work place.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete and concise course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction – In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions – This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE,RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas – This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas – This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools – This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Pivot Tables – This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
Click for Free Microsoft Excel – MS Excel Formulas & Functions Course
Adobe Photoshop CC Fundamentals and Essentials Training
If you are a beginner and looking to learn photoshop from scratch then this course will help you to learn Adobe Photoshop Professionally. For learning graphics design and photoshop retouching from beginner to advanced this course can be a lighthouse for you. You can learn from this course about Photoshop Layer, Color and Adjustment, Photoshop Color Correction, Shape and Symbol, Content-Aware & Cropping, Photoshop Text Style, Gradient Stroke & Bevel, Shadow, Blending, Selection, Photoshop Masking, Blur & Filters, Transform, Warp & Distort, Clipping Mask, Retouch, Photoshop Retouching, Effect Of Visual Style, Brush, Export, Earning Money With Graphics Design Work, Advance Tool and many more.
This course is especially for beginners and you do not need any previous knowledge of adobe photoshop, photography, or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step. If you never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop but you are looking for basic and essential use of photoshop you just have to follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
You will have class project during learning this class, than you will have a real time practice with learning lesson and you can share your class project in assignment section. I have given an exercise file so you can practice along with me.